Who takes responsibility for data handling?
Hall-mark: Comercial ULSA, S.A.
Registered Office: Calle Helio 7, Polígono San Cristóbal. 47012 Valladolid – Spain
Phone: +34 983 275 066
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Javier Gomez Salamanca
Domain name: https://ulsa.es/
Purpose – What is the purpose of processing your data?
In compliance with 2016/679 General Data Protection European Regulation provisions, we inform you that we will treat the data you provide us with to:
- Manage the contracting of services that you carry out through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Comercial ULSA, S.A., by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with the legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer data to organizations and authorities as long as they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, at Comercial ULSA, S.A. we handle the following data categories:
- Identification data.
- Electronic communications metadata.
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data from third parties, they declare that they have their consent and undertake to pass on the information contained in this clause, exempting Comercial ULSA, S.A. from any responsibility in this regard.
- Nonetheless, Comercial ULSA, S.A. may carry out the necessary verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
Legitimization – What is the legitimacy of processing your data?
The treatment of data which purpose is to send periodical bulletins (newslettering) about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, specifically requested to carry out such treatments, complying with current regulations.
Moreover, the legitimization of the treatment of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who is providing their data, which they can revoke at any point, although, this may affect the possible communication flow and obstruct the processes that they want to be a part of.
Lastly, data may be used to comply with legal obligations concerning Comercial ULSA, S.A.
Expiration of Data storage – How long will we store your data for?
Comercial ULSA, S.A., will keep users’ personal data only during the minimum time necessary in order to achieve the purposes it was stored for, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if need be, it will keep the information blocked during the legally established period.
Recipients – Which recipients will get access to your data?
Your data will be accessible to all those providers that work with Comercial ULSA, S.A., such as accommodation services, marketing tools and content services or other professionals, when such communication is necessary, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Comercial ULSA, S.A., has signed a data processing agreement with each of the providers that provide services to Comercial ULSA, S.A., in order to guarantee that said providers will process your data in accordance with current legislation provisions.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial entities, to claim service charges.
Public bodies with competence in the business sectors, when established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures are we implementing to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of Comercial ULSA, S.A.
- Encryption of information on the servers of Comercial ULSA, S.A. themselves.
- Other measures that prevent access to them by a third-party.
In those circumstances in which service providers who carry out the maintenance of the platform of Comercial ULSA, S.A. are located outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regulated according to the commitment of Comercial ULSA, S.A. with the protection, integrity and security of the user’s personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to know whether Comercial ULSA, S.A. is treating any personal data that concerns you.
Likewise, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request a correction of the data that is inaccurate or, given the case, request its withdrawal when, among other reasons, the data is not necessary anymore for the purposes it was collected for.
Under some circumstances, you will be able to request a limitation to the treatment of your data, in which case we will only keep it for the execution or defense of future possible claims.
Under some circumstances, and due to reasons related to your personal situation, you can withdraw from the treatment of your data. Comercial ULSA, S.A. will cease treating your data except for imperative legitimate reasons, or the execution or defense of possible future claims.
Additionally, you can exercise the right to data portability, as well as revoke the given consent at any time, without it affecting the legality of the treatment based on the previous consent.
Should you wish to make use of any of your rights, you can contact us on email@example.com
Lastly, we inform you that you may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim derived from the treatment of your personal data.
If you wish, you may also check our Cookies Policy.